2. The owner of the Online Store and at the same time the data administrator is Paulina Murlik, who runs a business under the name PAULINA MURLIK, based in Gdynia (81-578), ul. Stanisława Filipkowskiego 20A / 22, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development, Labor and Technology, NIP: 8741676775, REGON: 383647928, hereinafter referred to as MURLIK.
3.Personal data collected by MURLIK via the Online Store are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as GDPR.
4. MURLIK takes special care to respect the privacy of customers visiting the Online Store.
§ 2 Type of data processed, purposes and legal basis
1. MURLIK collects information on natural persons performing legal transactions not directly related to their activities, natural persons conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units that are not legal persons, to which the law grants legal capacity, hereinafter jointly referred to as Clients. .
2. Customers' personal data is collected in the case of:
a) registering an account in the Online Store in order to create an individual account and manage this account. Legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the Account service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
b) placing an order in the Online Store in order to perform the sales contract. Legal basis: necessity to perform the sales contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
c) using the contact form service in the Online Store to perform the contract provided electronically. Legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the contact form service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
3. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer provides:
a) e-mail address.
4. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer independently sets an individual password to access his account. The customer may change the password at a later time, on the terms described in §6.
5. When placing an order in the Online Store, the Customer provides the following data:
a) address details:
a. zip code and city;
b. street with house / flat number.
b) name and surname;
c) telephone number.
6. In the case of Entrepreneurs, the above scope of data is additionally extended by:
a) the Entrepreneur's company;
b) tax identification number.
7. In the case of using the contact form service, the Customer provides the following data:
a) e-mail address;
b) name and surname.
8. When using the Store's Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
9.Navigation data may also be collected from customers, including information about links and links in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken in the Online Store. Legal basis
- legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the functionality of these services.
10. In order to determine, investigate and enforce claims, some personal data provided by the Customer may be processed as part of using the functionality in the Online Store, such as: name, surname, data on the use of services, if the claims result from the manner in which the Customer uses services, other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim, including the extent of the damage suffered. Legal basis- legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in establishing, pursuing and enforcing claims and defending against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
11. The transfer of personal data to MURLIK is voluntary, in connection with the concluded sales contracts or the provision of services via the Store's Website, with the reservation, however, that failure to provide the data specified in the forms in the Registration process prevents Registration and setting up a Customer Account, and in in the case of placing an order without registering the Customer Account, it will prevent the submission and implementation of the Customer's order.
§ 3 Who is the data shared or entrusted to and how long is it stored?
1. The Customer's personal data is provided to service providers used by MURLIK when running the Online Store. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to MURLIK's instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
and) Processors. MURLIK uses suppliers who process personal data only at the request of MURLIK. They include, among others providers providing hosting services, accounting services, providing marketing systems, systems for analyzing traffic in the Online Store, systems for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
b) Administrators. MURLIK uses suppliers who do not act solely on the instructions and set the goals and methods of using the Customers' personal data themselves. They provide electronic payment and banking services.
2. location. Service providers are based in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. Customers' personal data are stored:
a) If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, then the Customer's personal data is processed by MURLIK until the consent is revoked, and after the consent is revoked for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by MURLIK and which may be raised towards him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
b) If the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, then the Customer's personal data is processed by MURLIK as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
4. If a purchase is made in the Online Store, personal data may be transferred, depending on the Customer's choice, to the following entities in order to deliver the ordered goods:
a) a courier company;
b) InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Kraków, providing delivery and service of the post office box system (Paczkomaty).
5. The navigation data may be used to provide customers with better service, analyze statistical data and adapt the Online Store to the preferences of customers, as well as to administer the Online Store.
6. In the event of a request, MURLIK provides personal data to authorized state authorities, in particular to organizational units of the prosecutor's office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
§ 4 Cookies mechanism, IP address
1. The Online Store uses small files called cookies. They are saved by MURLIK on the end device of the person visiting the Online Store, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its "expiry time" and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. The information collected by means of this type of files helps to adjust the products offered by MURLIK to the individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Online Store. They also provide an opportunity
developing general statistics of visits to the presented products in the Online Store.
2. MURLIK uses two types of cookies:
and) Session cookies: after the end of the browser session or after turning off the computer, the stored information is deleted from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from clients' computers.
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored in the memory of the customer's end device and remain there until they are deleted or expired. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the clients' computer.
3. MURLIK uses its own cookies for the purpose of:
a) authenticating the Customer in the Online Store and ensuring the Customer's session in the Online Store (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Online Store;
b) analysis and research as well as audience audit, in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Customers use the Store's Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
4. MURLIK uses external cookies for the purpose of:
a) collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools (external cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA);
b) the presentation of the Reliable Certificate Regulations via the reliableregulamin.pl website (administrator of external cookies: Rzetelna Grupa sp. z oo with its registered office in Warsaw).
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Online Store Customers. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the Customers' computers in this way. However, in their browsers, customers have the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the use of the Online Store will be possible, except for functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
a) browser Chrome and Chrome Mobile ;
b) browser Facebook in-app Browser ;
c) browser Internet Explorer ;
d) browser Microsoft EDGE ;
e) browser Mozilla Firefox ;
f) browser Opera.
g) browser Safari and Safari Mobile ;
h) browser Samsung Browser .
7. MURLIK may collect IP addresses of customers. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a visitor to the Online Store by an internet service provider. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet. The IP address is used by MURLIK when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining from which regions we record the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Online Store, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of server loads, unwanted automatic programs for viewing the content of the Online Store.
8. The Online Store contains links and references to other websites. MURLIK is not responsible for the privacy protection rules applicable to them.
§ 5 Rights of data subjects
1. The right to withdraw consent - legal basis: art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to withdraw any consent granted by MURLIK.
b) Withdrawal of consent is effective from the moment of withdrawal of consent.
c) Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by MURLIK in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
d) Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the Customer, but may prevent further use of services or functionalities that, according to the law, MURLIK may only provide with consent.
2. The right to object to data processing - legal basis: art. 21 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his personal data, including profiling, if MURLIK processes his data based on a legitimate interest, e.g. marketing of MURLIK products and services, statistics on the use of individual functionalities of the Online Store and facilitation using the Online Store, as well as a satisfaction survey.
b) Resignation in the form of an e-mail from receiving marketing messages regarding products or services will mean the Customer's objection to the processing of his personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
c) If the Customer's objection turns out to be justified and MURLIK has no other legal basis for the processing of personal data, the Customer's personal data will be deleted, against the processing of which the Customer has objected.
3. Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") - legal basis: art. 17 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to request the deletion of all or some personal data.
b) The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data if:
a.personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
b. withdrew a specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on his consent;
c. he objected to the use of his data for marketing purposes;
d. personal data are processed unlawfully;
e. personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in the Union law or the law of the Member State to which MURLIK is subject;
f. personal data has been collected in relation to the offering of information society services.
c) Despite the request to delete personal data, in connection with the objection or withdrawal of consent, MURLIK may retain certain personal data to the extent that processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, as well as to fulfill the legal obligation requiring processing for under EU law or the law of a Member State to which MURLIK is subject. This applies in particular to personal data including: name, surname, e-mail address, which data are kept for the purpose of considering complaints and claims related to the use of MURLIK services, or additionally the address of residence / correspondence address, order number, which data are are kept for the purpose of considering complaints and claims related to concluded sales contracts or the provision of services.
4. The right to limit data processing - legal basis: art. 18 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to demand that the processing of his personal data be restricted. Submitting a request, pending its consideration, prevents the use of certain functionalities or services, the use of which will involve the processing of data covered by the request. MURLIK will also not send any messages, including marketing ones.
b) The customer has the right to request the restriction of the use of personal data in the following cases:
a.when he questions the correctness of his personal data - then MURLIK limits their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of the data, but no longer than for 7 days;
b.when the processing of data is unlawful, and instead of deleting the data, the Customer will request the restriction of their use;
c. when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used, but they are needed by the Customer to establish, assert or defend claims;
d. when he has objected to the use of his data - then the restriction takes place for the time needed to consider whether - due to the special situation - the protection of the client's interests, rights and freedoms outweighs the interests that the Administrator performs when processing the client's personal data.
5. The right to access data - legal basis: art. 15 GDPR.
a) The Customer has the right to obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether he processes personal data, and if this is the case, the Customer has the right to:
a.obtain access to your personal data;
b. obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of these data, the planned period of storage of the Customer's data or the criteria for determining this period (when it is not possible to specify the planned period of data processing), about the rights of the Customer under GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of this data, about automated decision making, including profiling, and about the security measures applied in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union;
c. obtain a copy of your personal data.
6. The right to rectify data - legal basis: art. 16 GDPR.
7. The right to data portability - legal basis: art. 20 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to receive his personal data, which he provided to the Administrator, and then send them to another personal data administrator of his choice. The customer also has the right to request that personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to such an administrator, if technically possible. In this case, the Administrator will send the Customer's personal data in the form of a csv file, which is a commonly used, machine-readable format that allows the received data to be sent to another personal data administrator.
8. In the event of the Customer having the right resulting from the above rights, MURLIK complies with the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests
- MURLIK will not be able to meet the request within a month, it will meet it within the next two months, informing the Customer in advance within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension of the deadline and its reasons.
9. The Customer may submit complaints, inquiries and requests to the Administrator regarding the processing of his personal data and the exercise of his rights.
11. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the violation of his rights to the protection of personal data or other rights granted under the GDPR.
§ 6 Security management - password
1. MURLIK provides customers with a secure and encrypted connection when sending personal data and when logging in to the Customer Account on the Website. MURLIK uses an SSL certificate issued by one of the world's leading companies in the field of security and encryption of data sent over the Internet.
2. In the event that the Customer who has an account in the Online Store has lost the access password in any way, the Online Store allows you to generate a new password. MURLIK does not send a password reminder. The password is stored in an encrypted form in a way that prevents its reading. To generate a new password
you must provide your e-mail address in the form available under the link "Forgot your password", provided next to the account login form in the Online Store. To the e-mail address provided during registration or saved in the last change of the account profile, the Customer will receive an e-mail containing a redirection to a dedicated form available on the Store's Website, where the Customer will be able to set a new password.
3. MURLIK never sends any correspondence, including electronic correspondence with a request to provide login details, in particular the access password to the Customer's account.
3. Date of the last modification: October 19, 2021.