From 500 PLN free shipping and 10% discount on the first purchase
Black georgette silk shirt
Elegant shirt made of silk georgette with a classic, slightly fitted cut.
Pleat and cuffs fastened with black, logged buttons. The collar is finished with golden plates with the brand logo. The tabs on the front and back subtly model and emphasize the female figure. Each seam of the shirt is reinforced with a tape that protects it from tearing and stretching.
Attention to detail gives the shirt a refined elegance.
In a silk shirt, you will look great both in business and casual outfits. It will give you a touch of sensuality every time.
Made in Poland.
The model is 175 cm tall and wearing a size 38.
- 25-30 ° C
Can you wash silk by hand?
- use lukewarm water 25 ° C - 30 ° C
- use silk detergent or a mild hair shampoo instead of powder
- do not rub or wring out
- short washing time approx. 5 minutes (silk left in water for too long may stretch)
- it is best to rinse the silk up to four times in cold water
- the last rinse can be with the addition of a small amount of white vinegar (the silk will shine beautifully)
Can you wash silk in the washing machine?
- yes, in the "gentle" or "rocking" mode in washing machines with 6 Motion temp. 25 ° C - 30 ° C
Can you spin?
You should not:
How to dry?
- Use a soft towel to drain the silk from the water
- hang on a hanger in a shaded place, allowing items to drip off the water
- place horizontally and on an absorbent towel away from the sun
Can you steam refresh?
- yes, with a steam iron
- yes, in the washing machine with a steamer
How to iron silk?
- iron inside out, best when it is still slightly damp
- ironing temperature as low as possible
- you can use a clean cotton cloth to insulate the fabric from the iron (this will reduce the risk of burning and discolouring the silk)
|XS - 34||S - 36||M - 38||L- 40||XL - 42|